By accessing or using our website, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you should not access or use our website.
1. Use of the Website. Our website is intended to provide information and services related to The New Global Sport Conference. You may use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to use our website:
2. Intellectual Property. All content and materials available on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and data compilations, are the property of The New Global Sport Conference website or its content suppliers and licensors and are protected by Saudi Arabia and international copyright laws.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties. Our website is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. The New Global Sports Conference website makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk.
4. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall The New Global Sport Conference website or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, or suppliers be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our website or services, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data, or other intangibles, even if The New Global Sport Conference has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Changes to this Agreement. We reserve the right to modify or update this Agreement at any time, and you agree to be bound by the updated Agreement. We will notify you of any changes to this Agreement by posting a notice on our website.
7. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Saudi Arabia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. Contact Information. If you have any questions or concerns about this Agreement or our website or services, please contact us on email@example.com.